Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling 5 HH Bass
(Blue Pearl Maple Fretboard)
Ernie Ball Music Man
5 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A smaller, comfortable cousin of the StingRay.
The dual humbucker Music Man Sterling is a 5-String Bass similar in shape to the Music Man StingRay, but shorter and narrower. The Sterling also features hot-rodded electronics: active 3-band preamp, 2 Music Man humbucker pickups with hum canceling phantom coil, and unique 3-way switching (both coils in series mode, single coil, and both coils in parallel mode). Schaller BM tapered-post tuners. Volume, treble, mid, bass controls. Music Man includes a hardshell case with the 5-string Sterling Electric Bass.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man chrome-plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles; Optional - Piezo bridge with nickel-plated brass saddles
- Pickguard: Black
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: Dual Pickup, 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching: Dual Pickup - 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: Dual Humbucking with ceramic pole pieces