A limited edition Thunderbird with awesome looks that's built for one thing: huge bass tone.
The Ltd. Ed. "TV Silver" Thunderbird™ IV Bass is a stunning new take on another rock classic featuring the Thunderbird's time-honored body profile made of mahogany with a mahogany 1960s SlimTaper™ style neck, a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays, and a reverse headstock with premium die-cast bass tuners. The power of the Thunderbird is still here too, featuring two Epiphone TB-Plus™ humbuckers, black TopHat controls with silver inserts, and a 3-point adjustable bridge.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- 1960's SlimTaper™ neck shape
- Bolt-On neck joint
- Adjustable truss rod
- 2-Layer (Black/White) truss rod cover with Vintage "Epiphone" Logo in White
- 34" Scale
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "Pearloid" Dot Inlays
- Headstock: Reverse Thunderbird, 4 on-a-aside
- 2 Epiphone TB-Plus™ Humbuckers
- Bridge Volume, Neck Volume and Master Tone controls
- Black Tophat knobs with Silver Inserts
- 20, Medium-Jumbo frets
- 3-Point, Adjustable bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Premium diecast bass tuners
- Black pickguard with "Thunderbird" Logo in White
Classic design and unbeatable sound. Order one today.
Limited Edition TV Silver Thunderbird-IV Bass Specifications:
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- 12" Fingerboard radius