Epiphone Limited Edition Jack Casady Electric Bass Guitar
Signature Model Electric Bass
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
1960s rounded body with gorgeous limited-edition Alpine White finish and featuring low impedance pickup with VariGain control.
For nearly 50 years, Jack Casady has been one of rock's legendary bassists. He's also a member of The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and one of Epiphone's most esteemed artists. The Jack Casady Signature Bass is recognized as one of the premier electric basses on the market and now the best-selling hollowbody-bass is in a limited-edition show-stopping Alpine White finish. This new finish has exquisite detail including 6-layer white/blackbody binding with black plastic parts and it's equipped with Jack's own premier JCB-1 low impedance pickup with VariGain control for pure tone on stage and in the studio. Featuring premium nickel hardware, 17:1 Cloverleaf machine heads and a classic 3-point adjustable bridge.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Set Neck
- Body Material: Laminated Maple Top, Back and Sides
- Neck Shape: 1960s Rounded Bass Profile
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply Black/White with"E" Silkscreened in White
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with Pearloid "Trapezoid" Inlays
- Middle Pickup: Low-Impedance JCB-1 Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position VariGain Switch; 50, 250, 500 ohms
- Binding: Body Top - White/Black 6-Layer, Body Back - White
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with Vintage "Epiphone" Logo in Pearloid
- Headstock Logo: "Jack Casady" Signature in Gold Silkprint
- Frets: 20; Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge: Original 3-Point Adjustable
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Nut Material: Imitation Bone; White
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Die-Cast "Clover" Bass Tuners; 17:1 Ratio
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
Don't miss out on this special guitar inspired by one of the most revered bassists in rock history.