A thunderous semi-hollow body with classic style and features.
D’Angelico Guitars introduces the EX-Bass with a single-cutaway, semi-hollow body and 32.25˝ scale that bears the classic vibe and vintage feel that's come to be expected from this classic crafter of fine instruments.
The EX-Bass features a laminated flame maple body with 5-ply binding, a two-piece hard maple neck with a walnut center, and an Indian Rosewood fingerboard with Mother of Pearl inlays. Hardware on the EX-Bass includes a Gold Tune-O-Matic bass bridge, a stopbar tailpiece, and deluxe sealed tuning machines. The pickups are a pair of specially designed dual coils controlled by volume and tone knobs with a three-way toggle switch. Includes case.
Various finishes available. See drop down menu to choose.
- Shape: single cutaway
- Body: semi-hollow
- Body material: laminated flame maple
- Neck: two-piece hard maple with walnut center
- Scale: 32.25˝
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood
- Inlay: mother of pearl
- Size: 15˝
- Pickups: specially designed dual coil
- Binding: 5-ply
- Bridge: gold Tune-O-Matic bass bridge
- Tail piece: stopbar
- Controls: Volume/Tone/three-way Toggle
- Hardware: gold plated
- Tuning machines: deluxe sealed
- Nut Width: 1 1/2˝
- Input Jack: Switch Craft USA
- Case: deluxe hard case
Get that classic low-end rumble today. Order now!