Breedlove Atlas Series Solo BJ350/CM4 Fretless Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
Fretless Acoustic Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Deep acoustic bass tone in a simple, yet elegant design.
The Atlas Solo JB350/CM4 is a solid top fretless bass that takes advantage of innovative Breedlove bass bracing featuring the JLD Bridge Truss system. Voiced with the textured response of mahogany, the concert deep body with monitor soundhole sounds great acoustically and is ready to plug in and play out. This Breedlove guitar is a high-performance instrument offered at a price that working musicians can afford. The L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp features a 3-band EQ, presence, phase, and a stealthy chromatic tuner. Includes a Deluxe Breedlove hardshell case.
- Jumbo, extra deep body, soft cutaway
- Solid Western red cedar top
- Mahogany laminate back and sides
- Extra deep body: 5" at heel, 4" at tail block
- Lower bout width: 17"
- Improved Breedlove bracing with ultralight JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Breedlove "monitor" side soundhole
- Black binding, top, back, corner caps
- Abalone rosette
- Breedlove offset dot inlay pattern
- Satin finish, body & neck
- Breedlove Atlas rosewood bridge
- Rosewood fretboard, Scale length 34"
- Nut width 1-5/8" tuned to E on lowest string
- Double action truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome Grover bass tuner Keys
- L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp w/ onboard chromatic tuner with in-line mute, presence, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP bass strings
- Deluxe Breedlove hardshell case included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove