Axl Badwater AP-820 Electric Bass Guitar
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Get the aged look with killer new technology.
The Axl Badwater APJ-820 Bass Guitar has a distressed body. The Badwater bass's EMG-designed split pickups are the preferred brand by many of today's best artists. Players looking for a bass with hot features and a look that's anything but ordinary need look no further. Even the AXL Badwater bass's headstock and backplate have vintage distressing, to give it the look of a bass guitar that has been aging for decades.
- Distressed body and headstock
- Antiqued hardware
- Passive Split P bass style pickups designed by EMG
- Solid alder body with Original design
- Distressed, classic-style pickguard
- Natural, distressed headstock finish with burned AXL logo
- Solid alder body
- Rock maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Antiqued and anodized hardware
- Dot inlay
- Classic antiqued bridge
Badwater AP-820 Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Split and single coil
- EMG-designed pickups
- Volume and tone controls
- C-neck profile
- Bolt-on neck joint at the 16th fret
- 12" radius
- 1-5/8" nut width
- 34" scale length
- 46" total length