Hal Leonard Essential Elements for Band - Electric Bass (Book 2 with EEi)
Bass Guitar Method Books
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
More method, theory, and electric bass playing tips in a highly informative book and CD combo.
(Essential Elements for Band and Essential Elements Interactive are fully compatible with Essential Elements 2000)
Essential Elements for Band offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. EE features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. EE provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
Includes access to Essential Elements Interactive (EEi), the ultimate online music education resource - anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
- Each Book Includes My EE Library
- Play-along Tracks for All Exercises
- Book 1 Review Section
- 3 opening pages that cover all Book 1 elements
- Great refresher to start the 2nd year
- Also works to quickly add new beginners or instrument switchers into the intermediate band
- Essential Elements Features Continued and Expanded
- Includes rhythm raps, daily warm-ups, theory, history, multi-cultural music, creativity and assessment
- Introduces sight-reading and improvisation
- Individual Studies for Each Instrument
- 2 pages of special etudes that teach specific skills, appropriate for each instrument
- Demonstrated by a professional soloist on CD
- Classical style piano accompaniments on CD
- Expands and strengthens concepts taught within Book 2
- Rubank Studies and a Solo for Each Instrument
- From the very best of student etude and solo literature
- Key, scale and chorale studies for full band
- Rubank solo with piano accompaniment included in each student book
- CD features a professional soloist and accompaniment
- Other Essential Elements Features
- Combined percussion book (drums and keyboard)
- Large, clear fingering charts
- Progress and practice charts
- Concise, easy to use conductor book
Essential Elements for Band - Electric Bass (Book 2 with EEi) Specifications:
- ISBN: 634013009
Softcover with CD
Size: 12" x 9"