- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Rugged construction and sweet tone.
First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdown’s Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs. Now it forms the front end of the Touring Series combos to deliver tube tone without the price tag. It features solid construction, a quality speaker and a 220 watt power stage. Great-sounding amp, presentable in any professional playing environment. This one features a 15" speaker.
- 1 x ECC83 and 1 x ECC82 preamp tubes
- 3-band passive EQ with Mid Shift and Bass Shift switches
- Gain & Master level controls
- Bright switch
- Mute switch
- High/low inputs
- Deep/bright switches for additional low & high boost
- DI out with pre/post EQ switch
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
Touring 220W 1x15 Tube Pre Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power Output (RMS): 220 watts
- Power Requirement: 230 / 115 / 100V
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 15"
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Jack
- High Instrument Input: impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p
- Line Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- EQ: Fully Passive Middle Treble Bass Bass Shift Middle Shift Bright Switch
- Effects Send: 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: 1M Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x ECC83 1 x ECC82
- H x W x D (mm): 520 x 470 x 300
- Weight (kg): 25