- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Welcome to The Club.
The Club is ZT Amplifiers' premium, stage-ready musical instrument amplifier. It offers a no-compromise output level and frequency range while remaining true to the ZT design spirit of compact and lightweight gear for the real world.
Like all ZT amplifiers, the Club is simple and intuitive enough to allow anyone to plug and play without much effort.
The Club is the 200W compact guitar amp that shows what ZT can accomplish without limits. Sharing the same proprietary electronics design of the Lunchbox amp, the lightweight ZT Club amp is capable of delivering 200 watts with output over 130dB, at only 22 pounds and just a few inches bigger than the custom 12" driver inside.
The ZT Club guitar amp expands on the Lunchbox platform by featuring separate bass and treble controls, an effects loop, and a traditional reverb. The rock-solid enclosed speaker cabinet reinforces the ZT Club's serious, kick-you-in-the-chest low end. Highs and mids are detailed, with rich harmonics and an immediate attack that lets the player really connect with the amp.
- EFX Loop
- Plate Style Reverb
- Variable Headphone/DI Output
- Custom Ultra-High Performance 12" Speaker, Switchable
- External Speaker Output (8ohms min.)
- Aux Input on 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Voltage switch 115V/230V
- System Design:
- 200W Class A/B Power Amplifier
- Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness
- Pure analog front-end, with diode overdrive capability
- Proprietary dynamic tone shaping
- Vintage modeled tone stack
- Class A/B output stage with unregulated linear supply
The Club is ZT with the gloves off. There is simply no stage it won't fill.
Club 200W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- 14"H x 15"W x 9-1/4"D
- 22 lb.
- Peak Output: 131 dB at 1 meter
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Line Out/Headphone Level