Zoom G1u Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal/USB InterfaceProduct #H70252 Zoom H70252 HBCB Floor Guitar Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
67 Stage-ready effects, 30 types of authentic drive tones, and direct recording to your computer.
The Zoom G1u uses parameters such as gain setting range and harmonics component characteristics to convincingly recreate 20 types of guitar amps and stomp boxes. And there are 10 original drive types settings as well, producing quality sound and dynamic presence.
USB for direct recording to your computer
Simply hooking up the G1u to a computer with a USB cable turns it into an audio interface. The direct monitoring design eliminates any latency problems, allowing the real amp sound to carry through into the recording. Now you can get your own tone no matter where you are. Whether you're practicing, performing or recording, the G1u has endless tone possibilities for any style of playing.
67 Stage-ready Effects
Eight modules offer a collection of 67 different effects that can be put to use straight away. There's even a Harmonized Pitch Shifter in key and long delay with settings of up to five seconds. The G1u surpasses your expectations for flexibility and control.
Dozens of tube amps at your feet
The G1u has authentic sounding models of classic tube amplifiers, made possible by Zoom's high resolution signal processing with 24-bit A/D/A conversion and 96 kHz sampling. This technology captures ultra high-range harmonics that dramatically impact the authenticity of the model.
Advanced ZFX-3 audio engine
The G1u's 32-bit ZFX-3 engine delivers highly sophisticated audio processing power for outstanding performance. Every nuance of fingering and touch is captured through detailed and smooth signal processing, ensuring that your performance is accurate and uncompromised.
Modern to legendary straight out of the box
From the legendary sounds of the sixties and seventies to the latest modern metal sounds and famous artist styles, the G1u gives you a tremendous range of tones with 100 patches ready to play. Program your own sounds and save up to 100 more.
Looping function records 5-second phrases
Record/playback/overdub guitar phrases with the looping function that can be controlled with the foot switches. This "sound-on-sound" feature lets you lay down phrases in real time, and during a live performance, you can use the looping sound as a backing track.
Integrated drum machine with PCM sound sources
Choose from 40 different rhythm patterns including 8-beat and 16-beat as well as 4-beat, shuffle and many other variations. The tap key makes it easy to directly input the tempo. Start a jam session anytime, anywhere.
5 ms high-speed patch switching
The slight mute interval that occurs when switching patches has been reduced to an amazing 0.005 seconds. For example, when switching from backing to a solo sound with a conventional effect device, the switch had to be pressed slightly in advance to start the solo with the correct sound. With the G1u on the other hand, you can start playing the solo phrase straight away when pressing the switch.
- 100 Pre-programmed Patches / 100 User Programmable Patches
- 67 Stage-ready effects
- 30 types of authentic drive tones
- Advanced ZFX-3 processing engine
- 5 second looping function
- Built-in auto-chromatic tuner
- Integrated Drum Machine with PCM samples
- Bundled with Sonicware ZFX Tools and Ableton live lite 7 (Windows and OS X)
- Runs on four AA batteries (sold separately), AD-0006D adapter (included), or USB bus power
Be ready for the stage or the studio. Order today.
G1u Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal/USB Interface Specifications:
- Effect types: 67
- Effect modules: 8
- Patch memory: User 100 + Preset 100, Total 200
- Sampling frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 64 times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-40kHz +1.0dB / -4.0dB (with 10kΩ load) Display: 2-digit, 7-segment LED
- Input: 1/4" phone jack (Rated input level: -20dBm, Input impedance: 470kΩ)
- Output (Line / headphones combined): 1/4" stereo phone jack (Maximum output level: [Line] +3dBm, output load impedance 10kΩ or higher / [Phones] 20mW + 20mW, into 32Ω load)
- Control Input: Expression pedal, footswitch
- USB Interface: 16-bit, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- Power requirements (sold separately): AA size (LR6) battery ×4, AC adaptor DC9V/300mA / Center minus type (AD-0006 recommended), USB bus power
- Battery Life : 10 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions : 155 (D) ×136 (W) ×52 (H) mm Weight : 350g (without batteries)