Zoom B1 Bass Multi-Effects PedalProduct #H70242 Zoom H70242 HBCB Floor Guitar Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Clear and solid bass sound thanks to 96kHz sampling.
The sonic frequencies generated by an electric bass are about 40 to 600 Hz, but harmonics go all the way up to the ultrasonic frequency range. The Zoom B1 offers ultra-high resolution signal processing with 24-bit/96 kHz sampling, rivaling the best rackmount processors. The dynamic, wide-range bass signal retains its full impact resulting in clear, powerful tone that retains a distinct presence.
ZFX-3 — the new-generation 32-bit DSP
The heart of any multi-effect device is its processor and decoder section. Zoom elevates performance to the next level with its newly developed ZFX-3 chip. Its 32-bit architecture means outstanding performance and smooth, detailed signal processing. Fine nuances of fingering and touch come through without any deterioration.
13 different amp/stomp box modeling choices
Whether you want the massive sonic push of an all-tube amp, the sweet and mellow tone of a vintage model for melodic phrasing or the sound of a high-power wide-range modern amp, the choice is yours. There are seven bass amp settings that range from Rock and Pop to Fusion and Jazz. Plus, five unique distortion pedal sounds as well as a tube preamp for adding warmth are also available, letting you create exactly the bass sound that you want. Freely adjust the mix between drive sound and original sound to create deep distortion for real punch.
46 dedicated bass effects
Eight modules designed for bass guitar offer a total of 46 effects. A limiter/compressor lets you control peaks and ensure that levels are matched, while the three-band equalizer makes it easy to taylor your sound further. Auto wah is indispensable for playing that funky sound, and the octaver impressively enhances the low range. A defret effect gives you the special tone of a fretless bass. Detune produces a chorus effect with moderate amounts of modulation. Other studio-class effects include a long delay with settings to 5000 ms and a harmonized pitch shifter.
- Zoom ZFX-3 24-bit/96kHz digital multi-effects processor
- 46 Effects types / 8 Modules
- 40kHz frequency response
- Built in drum machine
- Harmonized pitch shifter
- 13 amp/pedal modeling sets
- 80 patches (40 user defined and 40 preset patches)
Make your bass sound even better with ultra-high resolution signal processing. Order today.
B1 Bass Multi-Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Effect Types: 46
- Effect Modules: 8
- Patch Memory: User 40 + Preset 40
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 128times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-40kHz +1.0dB/-4.0dB (with 10kΩ load)
- Display: 2-digit, 7-segment LED
- Input: 1/4" phone jack(Rated input level: -20dBm, Input impedance: 470kΩ)
- Output(Line / headphones combined): 1/4" stereo phone jack (Maximum output level: [Line] +3dBm, output load impedance 10kΩ or higher / [headphones] 20mW + 20mW, into 32Ω load)
- Control Input: Expression pedal, Foot switch
- Power Requirements: AA size (LR6) battery x 4 (Optional), or AC adaptor DC9V/300mA / Center minus type(AD-0006 recommended)
- Battery Life: 12 hours(with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 155(D) x 136(W) x 52(H)
- Weight (without batteries): 350g