Zoom A2 Acoustic Guitar Multi-Effects PedalProduct #H70245 Zoom H70245 HBCB Floor Guitar Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
96kHz sampling and 32-bit processing bring out the true nature of acoustic guitar sound.
The rich, detailed tone of an acoustic guitar is created by a delicate triple harmony of strings, neck, and body. But a piezo or magnetic pickup never captures the full body resonance, often resulting in thin sound dominated by the strings. This tendency can't be fully compensated with a conventional preamp equalizer.
The Zoom A2 series incorporates 24-bit/96 kHz sampling and sophisticated sound modeling technology to process the line signal from the pickup, adding a lush body tone and the spatial ambience that is created by mic recording. Even when playing through an amplifier or PA speaker, the resonance of the guitar body is restored, allowing the natural acoustic sound to shine through.
The new ZOOM ZFX-3 32-bit DSP chip
The heart of any multi-effect device is its processor and decoder section. ZOOM has attained a new level with the ZFX-3 chip. 32-bit architecture ensures outstanding performance and allows smooth and detailed signal processing. Fine nuances of fingering and touch come through without any deterioration, thanks to this incredibly powerful DSP.
Select optimum characteristics to match pickup and amp model
The GLOBAL module that controls settings for the entire unit combines a pair of parameters called AMP SELECT and PICKUP SELECT. These let you optimize frequency response for the type of pickup and amp that you are using. Whether recording or live on stage, you can always get just the right acoustic sound.
AMP SELECT: Choose from three settings (combo, bright combo, stack) and eliminate the excessive treble that can ruin the sound when playing an acoustic guitar through an amp.
PICK UP SELECT: Besides piezo and magnetic for acoustic guitars, electric guitar pickup settings such as single-coil and humbucker settings are available, allowing you to use the unit as an acoustic guitar simulator.
- 40 preset effects for Acoustic Guitar, 40 programmable memory patches
- 7 effect modules with 45 effect types
- Includes guitar and body-style modeling
- 32-bit processing, 96kHz sampling rate
- 24-Bit A/D, D/A converters
- Ultra wide frequency response: 20Hz – 40kHz
- Built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm variations
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- Sturdy metal chassis with rubber side-guard shells
Explore a new world of natural acoustic sound. Order today.
A2 Acoustic Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Effect Types: 47
- Effect Modules: 8
- Maximum Simultaneous Effects: 8
- Patch Memory: User 40+Preset 40
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 64 times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
- Input: 1/4" phone jack (Rated input level: -20dBm, Input impedance: 1MΩ)
- Output(Line/headphones combined): 1/4" stereo phone jack (Maximum output level: +5dBm, Output load impedance: 10kΩ or higher)
- Control Input: Expression pedal, footswitch
- Display: 2-digit, 7-segment LED display, Parameter LED
- Power requirements: AA size (LR6) battery x 4, or AC adaptor DC9V/300mA/Center minus type (AD-0006 recommended)
- Battery Life: 7.5 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (mm): 156(W) x 162(D) x 65(H)
- Weight: 700g (without batteries)