Open Box (Blemished) Yamaha THR100H 100-watt Modeling Head
Solid State Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A huge variety of incredible tones from a head you can toss in a backpack.
Featuring the incredible tone and flexibility of THR100H Dual in a compact, lightweight single-channel body, the Yamaha THR100H 100W head has got your back whether you're on-stage, rehearsing with the band or practicing at home. With a big sound from a tiny package, the power to dial in the details of your sound and the connectivity to plug you in wherever you're playing, THR100H bridges all the gaps. The THR100H offers huge flexibility and versatility in an ultra-portable head. It features emulation of five power-tube varieties, plus five amp-type models, resulting in a massive spectrum of incredible tones you can dial in for any need. Other features include a boost, reverb, a built-in noise gate, FX loop, headphone output and much more.
- Power: 100W (solid state)
- Power-level switching: 100W, 50W, 25W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, presence, reverb, level, amp type, tube type
- Effects: boost, reverb (hall, plate, room, spring), noise gate
- FX loop
- Tube types: EL34, 6L6GC, KT88, EL84, 6V6
- Amp types: solid, clean, crunch, lead, modern
- USB port
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 17.5 in. x 9.7 in. x 3.7 in.
- Weight: 8 lbs.