Vox V845 Classic Wah Wah Guitar Effects PedalProduct #155089 Vox 155089 HBAK Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An updated version of one of the most famous guitar effects pedals of all time.
The Vox V845 Classic Wah Wah Guitar Effects Pedal is based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s. The V845 Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary Wah-Wah tone in a new sturdy but very affordable design. The fitted AC power connector saves on batteries and the outer case is coated with tough all-black finish making the VOX Classic Wah-Wah a perfect choice for your pedal board.
VOX developed the world's first Wah Wah effect during the '60s to give guitarists the ability to sound like a trumpet being muted—an important musical ingredient of the day. VOX's original Wah Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since.
The Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment" for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
V845 Classic Wah Wah Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input/output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC IP jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 3"H x 4"W x 10"D (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 2.07 lb. (including battery)