Vox Night Train G2 50W Tube Guitar HeadProduct #J03121 Vox J03121 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Get on the Train and crank the 50W of all-tube Vox tone.
Traditional VOX all-tube sound
VOX's traditional tube sound is alive and well on the Night Train G2 50W NT50H head. The class AB design delivers awesome power, with a preamp containing three 12AX7 tubes and a power amp containing two EL34 tubes.
Girth/Bright two-channel design
Each model offers up two channels with a differing tonal character: Girth and Bright. The Girth channel has a powerful modern high-gain sound that's unparalleled even among VOX amps. It's also ideal for the guitarist who seeks an even heavier sound. The Bright channel provides VOX's distinctive clean/crunch sounds and also features a Thick mode that bypasses the tone control circuit and boosts the gain to obtain a thicker tone, achieving a rich variety of tonal character. An optional VFS2A foot switch can be used to switch between the two channels with your foot, for convenience during your live performances.
For the guitarist who seeks more originality, the Night Train G2 series provides send/return jacks that are a convenient way to connect an external effect unit to your amp. You can easily connect your favorite effect units without impairing the potential of the Night Train G2, dramatically expanding your sound-shaping possibilities. The NT50H-G2 also provides a DI output that can be connected to a mixer or PA system. A high-quality reverb has been added to all models, letting you obtain a broad variety of sounds without needing to involve any other equipment.
New suitcase-type handles
Like previous Night Train models, the NT50H-G2 amp head carries on the cool-looking modern design with VOX's trademark diamond grille and vacuum tube circuitry that's visible through the punched metal. The distinctive mirror finish has been changed to metallic black for an even more distinctive appearance on stage. All models use suitcase-type handles that are brimming with vintage appeal, providing these units with a truly distinctive look.
- Output Power: 50 Watts RMS
- Impedance: 8Î or 16Î
- Tube Complement: Preamp, 12AX7 (x3); Power amp, EL34 (x2)
- Inputs/Outputs: Guitar input, FX Loop (Send/Return), D.I. Out, Foot switch, 1 x Speaker output (16 Î), 1 x Speaker output (8 Î) / 2 x Speaker output (16Î)
- Controls: Master Volume, Bright/Girth channel switch, Reverb, Tone Cut, Thick switch, Girth channel ” Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain. Bright channel ” Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 165 x 215 mm / 17.72" x 6.50" x 8.46"
- Weight: 12.2 kg / 26.90 lbs.
- Footswitch sold separately