Vox Night Train G2 15W Tube Guitar HeadProduct #J03118 Vox J03118 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Ride the train of hard-hitting Vox tube sound.
Traditional VOX all-tube sound
VOX's traditional tube sound is alive and well on the Night Train G2 15W combo. The class AB design delivers awesome power, with a preamp containing three 12AX7 tubes and a power amp containing two EL84 tubes.
Girth/Bright two-channel design provides a wide range of tonal character
Each model offers up two channels with a differing tonal character: Girth and Bright. The Girth channel has a powerful modern high-gain sound that's unparalleled even among VOX amps. It's also ideal for the guitarist who seeks an even heavier sound. The Bright channel provides VOX's distinctive clean/crunch sounds and also features a Thick mode that bypasses the tone control circuit and boosts the gain to obtain a thicker tone, achieving a rich variety of tonal character. An optional VFS2A footswitch can be used to switch between the two channels with your foot, for convenience during your live performances.
For the guitarist who seeks more originality, the Night Train G2 series provides send/return jacks that are a convenient way to connect an external effect unit to your amp. You can easily connect your favorite effect units without impairing the potential of the Night Train G2, dramatically expanding your sound-shaping possibilities. A high-quality reverb has been added to all models, letting you obtain a broad variety of sounds without needing to involve any other equipment.
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 8Ohms or 16Ohms
- Tube Complement: Preamp: 12AX7 (x3) Power amp: EL84 (x2)
- Inputs/Outputs: Guitar input, FX Loop (Send/Return), Foot switch, 1 x Speaker output (16Ohms), 1 x Speaker output (8Ohms) / 2 x Speaker output (16Ohms)
- Controls: Master Volume, Bright/Girth channel switch, Reverb, Dark switch, Girth channel - "Gain, Volume", Bright channel - "Gain", Thick switch, Tone - "Bass, Middle, Treble" (In common for the both "Girth & Bright" channel)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 370 x 155 x 180 mm / 14.57" x 6.1" x 7.09" Weight: 7.3 kg / 16.09 lb.
- VFS2A footswitch sold separately