Vox Joe Satriani Big Bad Dual Wah Guitar Effects PedalProduct #580300 Vox 580300 HBAK Wah & Filter Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
2 onboard wahs built to Satriani's specs.
Benefitting from Joe Satriani's years of experience and built to his specifications, the VOX Big Bad Wah is a dual-mode pedal with switchable access to two wah modes and unique features for a wide range of wah sounds. Satriani contributed numerous ideas that were unheard of in existing wah pedals, endowing the Big Bad Wah with an unparalleled range of sounds from vintage to modern, as well as controls so users can create their own unique sounds.
Wah One faithfully replicates classic VOX wah sound, albeit hot-rodded to Joe's specs. Wah Two delivers all the wah-pedal know-how that Satriani has accumulated over many years, as well as the ability to customize your own wah sound. The Drive knob mimics the Wah 1 gain at its lowest setting; at its highest, it delivers a 10dB boost for aggressive, growling overtones. The Voice switch instantly takes you from traditional wah voicing to a dark, resonant tone reminiscent of a vintage talk box.
The Big Bad Wah also allows you to select between a vintage, U.K.-style inductor, and the more modern USA style. Also features a custom pot designed specifically to Joe Satriani's specifications to deliver a smooth, musical tone throughout the entire sweep of the pedal.
- Dual-mode design offers 2 distinct wah sounds in a single pedal
- Wah One is classic VOX
- Wah Two provides Joe Satriani's original drive and voice controls for a wide range of sound-creation possibilities
Joe Satriani Big Bad Dual Wah Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Controls: Pedal Controller, Drive Knob, Voice Switch, Inductor Select Switch, Wah 1 / Wah 2 Switch
- In/Out: 1/4" Input, 1/4" Output
- Power: One 9V manganese battery (6F22, included) or AC adapter (not included)