Vox AV 15W 1X8 Analog Modeling Guitar Combo Amp
Hybrid Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A potent little combo with a huge wealth of authentic tones.
Designed for use at home or in the studio, the AV15 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact package. The AV15's tube-based, multi-circuit analog pre-amp provides a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive, and high gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches. These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance. Rounding out the feature set are three, analog-voiced digital effects including Chorus, Delay & Reverb. Regardless of your playing style, the AV15 is well-equipped practice and recording tool that is sure to inspire and impress.
- Power: 15W (hybrid)
- Tube: one 12AX7
- Channels: one
- Eight preamp circuit options
- Speaker: 1x8 Vox
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, power, effects level, mod, delay, reverb, bright, fat, power-amp bias, power-amp reactor
- Effects: Chorus, delay, reverb
- Dimensions: 17.72 in. x 9.21 in. x 14.84 in.
- Weight: 16.98 lbs.