Voodoo Lab Wahzoo Guitar Effects Pedal
Wah & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
One innovative effect pedal, 3 awe-inspiring effects.
The Voodoo Lab Wahzoo guitar effects pedal is one of the most versatile wah pedals ever built. Combining the finest classic wah tones, a funk-approved Autowah, a unique programmable Stepwah, and true bypass via gold contact relay, Wahzoo delivers all the sounds you've been looking for and more.
The Vintage setting delivers all the clarity and expressiveness of the classic, highly sought after, Clyde McCoy signature wah. You'll immediately notice the throw, taper, and feel to be inherently vocal and musical.
The guitar pedal's Autowah mode is simply a great implementation of this classic effect. But rather than using a generic band pass filter, it's based on an outstanding vintage wah. Plus, the treadle position allows you to switch from normal to a reverse envelope.
The Stepwah setting is a customizable pattern setting where you get to customize your perfect wah. In the sequence creation mode, you design rhythmic patterns of up to 30 wah positions. Switch to Step, and wahzoo auto-magically steps through your sequence. You can store 4 custom sequences of your own creation. Plus you can use the treadle to sweep from slow to ultrafast tempos on the fly. Whether you're looking for the ultimate wah pedal, or want to go deep into uncharted territory, Voodoo Lab delivers versatility and tone up the Wahzoo.
- Vintage mode: Classic Clyde McCoy vocal tone
- Adjustable treadle toe position
- Autowah mode voiced like a traditional wah
- Normal and reverse envelope
- Fast, responsive tracking
- Stepwah mode steps through patterns of up to 28 wah positions
- Stores 4 user programmable sequences
- Treadle sets a wide range of tempos
- External tap tempo, plus treadle sets quarter, eighth or triplets
- True bypass switching via gold relay sealed in nitrogen
Wahzoo Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Wahzoo true bypass - switching done via a gold relay sealed in nitrogen
Analog audio path
9.5"L x 5.0" W
Power requirements: 9V DC regulated to a center negative 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel connector