Voodoo Lab Control Switcher Guitar Footswitch
Guitar Amplifier Footswitches
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Add MIDI automation easily to any channel-switching amp.
The Voodoo Lab Control Switcher Guitar Footswitch changes channels on multiple amps and easily automates any non-MIDI functions. Using a Voodoo Lab Commander or Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro, the Control Switcher gives you instant MIDI programmability for controlling all foot-switchable amp functions including channel switching, reverb, boost, EQ, loop, and more.
Voodoo Lab Control Switcher is armed with 4 completely isolated relays with front panel instant access buttons, separate 1/4" mono outputs and a multi-DIN connector. Voodoo Lab makes the Control Switcher run off a standard 9V power supply and compact enough to mount behind an amp, inside a rack, or on a pedalboard.
- 4 isolated relay controls
- Front panel instant access buttons
- Separate 1/4" mono jacks
- Multi-DIN connector for modern amps
- Controls any footswitch function
- Phantom powered by GCX or Pedal Switcher via MIDI cable
- Works with Program and Control changes
- Competitively priced!!
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
Control Switcher Guitar Footswitch Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6-1/4"W x 3-1/4"D x 1-1/4"H
- Weight: 3lb.