An ultra compact, multi-purpose 120W keyboard amplifier.
The Traynor K1 keyboard amplifier offers comprehensive features and crystal clear acoustic reproduction in an ultra-compact combo amp. Built for maximum versatility, the 120-watt K1 amp can be used upright for projecting across a stage, on a typical speaker stand when used as a single speaker micro PA, or as a personal wedge monitor. The Traynor K1 Amp tucks easily under a keyboard rig on even the most crowded stage.
The simple yet effective input section of the K1 combo amp provides one stereo input with EQ, a second full function mono channel with an XLR combi-jack microphone jack and EQ, a third mono channel with 1/4-inch TRS balanced input, and an additional pair of RCA auxiliary inputs ideal for CD or MP3 players.
The Traynor K1 Keyboard Amp uses a single, 10" low-frequency woofer and a 4.75-inch high-frequency driver in the 120W mono combo. A Link jack in the master section allows two K1 amps to be connected, combining the full mixing functions of both units when creating a true stereo 240W system. Classic Traynor K Series features such as a balanced line output, speaker-canceling headphone jack, all metal bar handles, and speaker stand mount adaptor are also included.
The Traynor K1 Keyboard Amplifier is built in North America using solid, marine-grade cabinet construction and an all-metal punched grill to protect the amp's high quality speaker components.
- Ultra-compact 120W wedge-format keyboard amplifier
- Full mixer features on input
- Stereo link function
- Integrated standmount adaptor
- Rubber feet on bottom and sides for convenient, compact storage
- Full punched metal grille
- Headphone and 1/4" balanced post-EQ, Pre-master line outs
- Solid plywood cabinet construction
Make sure your keyboard is heard in the mix without cluttering the stage. Order the K1 today!
K1 Keyboard Combo Amp Specifications:
- Cabinet program power (Watts): 120W
- Cabinet impedance (Ohms): 4
- Power @ min. impedance (Watts): 150
- Speaker configuration - LF (Size / Power): 10"/150W
- Speaker configuration - HF (Size / Power): 2.5/50W
- Frequency response (Hz +/-3dB): 20 - 20k
- Inputs: 4 (incl. Stereo Aux)
- Channel 1 - inputs: Stereo, 2 X 1/4-inch inputs
- Channel 1 - controls: Gain, 2 Band Eq, Pan control
- Channel 2 - inputs: Mono 1/4" input
- Channel 2 - controls: Gain, 2 Band EQ.
- Channel 3 - inputs: Mono 1/4" input
- Master volume control: Yes
- Input sensitivity (mV): 250 (1Vrms on Aux)
- Line out (type / configuration): Mono balanced + Gnd Lift Sw./1/4-inch jack
- Line out sensitivity (Vrms): 1
- LED indicators: Power
- Other Features:
- LINK: 2 jacks (link-out and link-in) used with two K1''s only
- Stereo RCA Aux Input
- Stand Adapter Built-in, Tilt/Upright Cabinet Design
- Dimensions: 14"D x 18"W x 16"H or 35cm x 46cm x 40cm
- Weight: 30lb. / 14kg.