Traynor DynaGain DG30D 30W 1x12 Guitar Combo AmpProduct #481165 Traynor 481165 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The Traynor DynaGain DG30D delivers a full 30-watts through its high quality 12-inch Celestion™ speaker, making it perfect for personal practice or rehearsals with the band. A two-channel design allows the player to switch between from pristine clean to searing lead channel at the touch of a switch, or remotely with the optional AFS2 footswitch. The Traynor DG30D's 24-bit digital multi effects processor offers chorus, flange, vibrato and special effects. Perfect for practice, the Traynor DG30D has RCA line input for quick connection of a CD or MP3 player allowing any play-along source to be mixed with the guitar. The 1/4-inch headphone jack (with speaker defeat) makes the Traynor DynaGain DG30D ideal when private practice is preferred.
Maximum versatility and superior tube-like tone is now available in this solid-state guitar amplifier. The Traynor DynaGain DG30D employs three-stage dynamic tube emulation circuitry to provide unparalleled tube-like tone from a solid-state amplifier. The Transconductive power amplifier design used exclusively in the DynaGain series ensures the solid-state amplifier sounds just like a tube amp.
Pushing the boundaries of modern technology, Traynor discovered how to utilize Dynamic Gain control in the preamp to ensure the best tube emulation possible from an entirely solid-state circuit design. Dyna-Sound speaker emulation on the headphone output, and speaker defeat switch makes the DynaGain amplifiers the perfect amplifier for the practicing musician.
- 12-inch Celestion™ Speaker
- Footswitchable* Clean and Overdrive Channels
- Bass / Mid / Treble Controls
- On-board 24-bit Digital Effects Processor (including Chorus, Flange Vibrato & Special Effects)
- 24-bit Digital Reverb
- Auxiliary Line Input for CD or MP3 Player
Make it yours! Call or click today to order.
DynaGain DG30D 30W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power at min. impedance (Watts) 30
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power) 12 inch / 30 Watts
- Input Channels 2
- Channel 1 - inputs 1/4 inch (x2), stereo RCA
- Channel 1 - controls Gain, Volume
- Channel 1 - switches Channel Select
- Channel 2 - controls Volume
- Channel 2 - switches Channel Select
- Channel Switching Footswitchable
- Master Volume Control Yes
- Main Tone Controls Bass, Mid, Treble
- Effects Volume Reverb Level, Effects Level
- Effects Footswitch / Function Yes / Bypass
- Internal Reverb / Effects 24-bit Digital Multi Effects plus Reverb
- LED Indicators Power, Channel, Gain, Reverb Defeat
- Headphone Jack Yes
- Other Features DynaGain Solid State tube emulating preamp utilizes 100% analog circuitry for a truly warm and natural tone
- Dimensions (DWH, inches) 10 x 21 x 17
- Dimensions (DWH, cm) 25.5 x 53 x 43
- Weight (lbs / kg) 30 / 13.5
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Traynor DynaGain DG30D 30W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp:
I have owned the amp for a couple of years. I know Traynor stands for good value, and this amp is no exception. It comes with a 12 inch Celestion speaker nice touch. As with all solid-state amps this amp performs much better on the clean channel. It has a nice punchy sound. I can't say the same thing about the Overdrive channel, it has that nasal raspy sound, no matter how much you play with the EQ. Has a nice digital reverb, and some useful effects, chorus, phase shifting and vibrato. If you use a decent overdrive and clean boost with this amp it can played in small clubs, and cut through the band. I have used it and other musicians I have commented to me that thought it was a nice little combo. One odd thing when you reduce the treble, the amp sounds louder, I could never figure that one out. The amp would be fine for the blues, country, pop tunes and even jazz. This is not a shredders delight, but neither am I. Check it out if you want a well-built solid-state amp in a nice package