Trace Elliot TA 300 1X12 / 2X5 AE Combo(Black) Sku #H83222000001000 Trace Elliot H83222 HAADA Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Incredibly versatile, powerful and portable.
The Trace Elliott TA-300 acoustic guitar combo amp was designed in the U.K. and produced in the USA. Boasting a 12" Celestion speaker flanked by twin 5" Celestions, you might even call the TA-300 the ultimate acoustic instrument amplifier. Features include Trace Elliot's signature Shape circuit and built-in auto-compressor on both channels, as well as customizable DSP effects with parameter and setting adjustment with separate reverbs that can be assigned to each channel. This versatile amplifier includes two modes of switchable features for presets and performance variable controls, all of which are also conveniently footswitchable using the supplied six-function foot controller.
- 2 preamp channels
- Lo-Trim & Hi-Trim rotary controls
- Gain & Notch filter rotary controls
- Built in auto-compressor
- Signal level LED
- Shape switch for instant EQ'd sound
- Phase switch to help with control of feedback
- Effect Parameter and Setting rotary encoders
- Tap tempo
- 6-band graphic EQ
- Feedback Locating System on each band of EQ that uses LEDs
- Master volume and Mute switch
- Switch for turning front panel lights on or off
- Durable GatorHyde finish
- Protective Trace Elliot embroidered slip cover included
- Full function footswitch and stage length cable included
- 2 x 5" specially designed neodymium Celestion
- 1 x 12" G12 Century Vintage neodymium Celestion speaker
- 1/4" jack input with Piezo switch
Get amplified acoustic tone and great effects anywhere, call or click to order.
TA 300 1X12 / 2X5 AE Combo Specifications:
- 38.25 lbs.
- 23.25” x 15.5" x 29"