Trace Elliot TA 100 100W 2x5 Stereo Acoustic Combo
Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A wildly flexible 2-channel combo.
The Trace Elliott TA-100 acoustic guitar combo amp was designed in the U.K. and produced in the USA. The TA-100 features Trace Elliot's signature Shape circuit and built-in auto-compressor on both channels, as well as customizable DSP effects with parameter and setting adjustment with separate reverbs that can be assigned to each channel. This massively versatile amplifier includes two modes of switchable features for presets and performance variable controls, all of which are also conveniently footswitchable using the supplied six-function foot controller with 25-foot cable. New FET circuitry ensures switching is extremely quiet. Channel 1 can have Chorus, Flange, Phaser, Tremolo and various delays. You can also apply separate levels of reverb to each channel.
- 2 preamp channels
- Lo-Trim & Hi-Trim rotary controls on Channel 1
- Gain & Notch filter rotary controls
- Built in auto-compressor
- Signal level LED
- Shape switch for instant EQ'd sound
- Phase switch
- Effect Parameter and Setting rotary encoders.
- Tap tempo (from either front panel or footswitch)
- 6-band graphic EQ
- Durable GatorHyde finish
- Feedback Locating System on each band of EQ
- Master volume and Mute switch (footswitchable)
- Switch for turning front panel lights on or off
- Power section featuring Dynamic Correction
- Protective Trace Elliot embroidered carrying bag included
- Full function footswitch and stage length cable included
- 2 x 5" specially designed neodymium Celestion speakers
- 1/4" jack input with Piezo switch
- Combination balanced XLR / 1/4" jack input with phantom power
Amplify your acoustic tone today, call or click to order.
TA 100 100W 2x5 Stereo Acoustic Combo Specifications:
- 13.23 lbs.
- 10.2" x 10.2" x 17"