Trace Elliot AH600-7 600W 7-Band Bass Head
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A powerful head that covers all of your tone-shaping needs.
The AH600-7 600W, 7-Band amplifier head is loaded with features like Pre Shape, which puts the signature Trace Elliot tone at your fingertips, and a specially designed Compressor that uses a studio-quality VCA with soft-knee threshold and adaptive attack and release times. Also included are a Mute function that will silence all outputs except for Tuner Out, plus a balanced low impedance DI output and an effects loop. With the 600W output stage, this unit can drive one of the large 4-ohm cabinets or a stack of any two of the 8-ohm cabinets.
- Pre Shape circuit
- 7-band classic Graphic Equalizer
- Compressor with self-adjusting program dependant Attack/Release times
- Series effects loop
- Output Mute switch, active on all outputs except Tuner Out
- Electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for Pre and Post Preamp
- 600 Watts (4 Ohms) output stage
- Footswitch allowing control of Pre Shape, Graphic EQ, Compressor and Output Mute
- Original classy black 'pimple' covering
- Metal handles and protective corners
- Protective Trace Elliot embroidered slip cover included
Find your sound. Order today.