Trace Elliot 600W 1x15 7-Band Bass Head
Tube Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This 600W combo amplifier features our precise, musical 7-Band preamp with a 15" specially designed Celestion® loudspeaker and a high frequency horn. The cabinet is tuned to 42Hz and features an unobstructed bottom slot for great tight bass response, and the horn has a switch for Off, Lo and Hi for control of the high audio frequencies. The extra speaker output can be connected to an extension cabinet for even more volume stage presence.
7-Band range offers four footswitchable features: Pre Shape for that classic Trace Elliot sound; 7-band classic Trace Elliot Graphic Equalizer; Compressor with self-adjusting, program-dependent Attack/Release times; and Output Mute that mutes all outputs except Tuner Out. Other features included are a series effects loop, an electronically balanced XLR DI output, and a selectable pre/post preamp.
- 7-band classic Graphic Equalizer.
- Compressor with self-adjusting program dependent Attack/Release times. Series effects loop.
- Output Mute switch, active on all outputs except Tuner Out.
- Electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for Pre and Post Preamp.
- Additional speaker output (8 Ohms minimum load).
- 600 Watts (4 Ohms) output stage (with additional speaker cabinet).
- 15" (382mm) specially designed Celestion® speaker.
- High frequency horn with variable attenuation.
- Footswitch allowing control of Pre Shape, Graphic EQ, Compressor and Output Mute.
- Cabinet tuned, with bottom unobstructed slot, to 42Hz.
- Lightweight poplar plywood construction.
- Original classy black 'pimple' covered.
- Metal handles and protective corners.
600W 1x15 7-Band Bass Head Specifications:
- Weight: 75.51lb