Tech 21 VT Bass 1969 300W Bass Amp Head
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Delivers everything from warm, classic tube tones to sumo-sized distortion.
The twin-channel VT Bass 1969 Bass Amplifier Head is a simply brilliant solution to creating complex bass tones based on Tech 21's hugely popular SansAmp Character Series VT Bass pedal. The heart of the VT Bass 1969 amp is the analog warmth of the SansAmp emulation circuitry that was designed to recreate the powerful tones of SVT-style bass stacks. Like the Character Series VT Bass pedal, each channel allows players to dial in their tone with a powerful three-band EQ section and a full-range Drive control. The unique Character control alters the entire sonic structure of the channel, from thick, flip-top funk to indie-rock snarl and deep tectonic distortion.
Both of the fully independent channels feature master Level controls to preset their outputs and are backed-up by a monster analog power section that will drive the matching Tech 21 4x10 speaker cabinets (sold separately) with horsepower to spare.
This compact, fan-cooled head also features a Gain switch to juice low-output pickups or tame active basses, and a SansAmp XLR Direct Output for DI solutions live and in the studio. Additional pro touches include an effects loop, a buffered Tuner Output and a rackmount kit. The included three-button footswitch enables channel switching and muting, while the Mix switch allows both channels to be combined for truly complex tones.
- 300W RMS output
- SansAmp XLR output delivers the amp's true tone to PA or recording desk, switchable from -20dB to 0dB
- Gain switch provides a 10dB gain boost to set up the preamp for different pickups
- Effects loop
- Buffered tuner output
- 1/4" speaker outs
Rule the low-string kindgom with tower of power tones form the VT Bass 1969. Order now!
VT Bass 1969 300W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Input impedance: 1M ohm
- Nominal input level: -20dBu
- Optimal output load: 4 ohms
- Effect loop input impedance: 1M ohm
- Max. effect loop input: approx. -6dBuu
- Nominal effect loop output impedance: 1K ohm
- Nominal effect loop output: approx. -10dBu
- Nominal XLR output: 0 to -10dBu
- Maximum power consumption: 600W
- 17"W x 3-1/2"H x 10"D
- 23 lb.