Tech 21 VT 500W Bass Amp Head
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great value and tone in a super-portable head.
The Tech 21 VT Bass 500 is a 500-Watt bass amp head, with an all-analog SansAmp„¢ pre-amp and Class D power amp. It is formulated with the same proprietary technology as Tech 21's SansAmp Character Series VT Bass DI pedal. The unique Character control sweeps through decades of some of the most distinctive bass amp tones on the planet. Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output of a tube amp is being pushed. A Blend control allows you to blend the direct instrument signal with the SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry. The Bite switch activates a presence boost, which tightens up the sound when you are in distorted settings. It also adds definition to your notes when playing in cleaner settings.
- Power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms; 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- Single channel
- Controls: 3-band EQ, drive, character, level, shift, bite switch
- Balanced XLR direct output with -20dB pad and ground lift switch
- Neutrik Speakon outputs
- FX loop
- -12dB pad
- Headphone output
- Thermal speed control fan
- Dimensions: 10.5 in. x 2.75 in. x 8.5 in.
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Made in Korea