Tech 21 Sansamp PSA1.1 PreampProduct #480041 Tech 21 480041 HAP Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A stage and studio staple!
The SansAmp PSA has been used on major releases and worldwide tours for multiple applications and instruments including horns, vocals, and drums. Players, engineers, and producers alike find the SansAmp PSA very simple to operate. To program, you just tweak the knobs and save. Parameters are adjusted in real time with traditional analog potentiometers. The digital memory stores the positions of the pots. With 256 incremental steps, each rotary control increases and decreases in a smooth linear fashion.
The exceptionally versatile SansAmp PSA-1.1 offers 49 factory presets of the most recognized vintage and modern tube amp sounds for guitar and bass, plus 77 user-definable locations. A Universal Output Section enables compatibility with full range systems as well as guitar/bass speaker cabinets. With the SansAmp PSA-1.1, you can record direct to tape, as well as warm up existing tracks in mixdowns. For live applications, it can be used as a pre-amp, "monster direct box" to P.A. system, and as an outboard processor.
- 49 factory presets with vintage and modern bass and guitar tube amp sounds
- Master volume
- 128 programs
- XLR ground lift switch
- XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Phantom power MIDI input
- Headphone out
Sansamp's PSA-1.1, the follow-up to their smash PSA-1, adds the features you demanded. Order today!
Sansamp PSA1.1 Preamp Specifications:
- Input impedance/Input 1: 1 MegOhm
- Input impedance/Input 1: 4.7MegOhm
- Input level/Input 2: -10dB
- Input level/Input 2: Switchable to -10dB or 0dB range
- Output impedance/1/4": 1K Ohm min
- Output impedance/XLRs: 600 Ohm min
- Output impedance/1/4": Switchable to -10dB or 0dB range
- Output impedance XLR: Switchable to -10dB or 0dB range
- Maximum output level: +10dB or better
- XLR Pin Configuration: Pin 1: Ground / Pin 2: In phase / Pin 3: Reverse phase
- Effects send loop: 1K Ohm min, -10dB, Mono
- Effects loop return: 100K Ohm min, -10dB, Stereo/Mono
- Low Frequency Response: 10Hz or better
- High Frequency Response: Harmonic content, 20kHz or better
- Maximum power consumption: 5 Watts
- AC Input Power (factory set): 100V, 117V, 230V, 240V
- Cycles: 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Aluminum and steel, fully shielded
- Dimensions: 19"w x 1-3/4"h x 5"d
- Overall depth: 6"
- Weight: 5 lbs.