Leave your rig at home and go live through the PA!
The Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI is a 3-channel, programmable rig-in-a-box similar to the TRI-A.C. for guitar, but made for bassists. The all-analog circuitry features drive, bass, treble, presence, blend, and level controls. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it's saved in that channel. Works great on stage or in the studio. Rugged all-metal construction. Operates via a 9V alkaline battery, phantom power, or the optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply. 7.25"L x 5"W x 2"H. 25 oz.
- 3-channel, programmable rig-in-a-box
- Drive, bass, treble, presence, blend, and level controls
- All-metal construction
- Operates via a 9V alkaline battery, phantom power, or the optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply
- 7.25"L x 5"W x 2"H
SansAmp 3-Channel Programmable Bass Driver DI Specifications:
- Bass & Treble: Are active EQ controls, specifically tuned for bass guitar, that cut or boost +/- 12dB.
- Blend: Allows you to mix the direct bass signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry (which is particularly useful for basses equipped with piezo pickups).
- Drive: Adjusts the overall gain structure and overdrive.
- Level: Regulates the XLR and effected 1/4" output levels.
- Presence: Controls the amount of definition and upper harmonic content.