Tech 21 RVB-T Boost R.V.B. with Trails Analog Reverb Emulator Guitar Effects PedalProduct #430857 Tech 21 430857 HBAB Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Analog reverb emulator with clean boost, now with trails.
Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard reverb pedal. By incorporating a clean Boost function into this Tech 21 guitar effect pedal, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost R.V.B. is designed with user-tweakable, "lo-fi" analog technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic of vintage reverbs. The circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously variable time control provides a full sweep of size. The parameters on the Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. effect pedal are engineered so that you can explore and custom-tailor such reverb styles as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambiance.
- Guitar pedal combines reverb and clean boost, up to 9dB
- Custom-tailor a wide variety of reverb styles: spring, plate, and natural room/hall
- Highly sensitive controls
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls
- Continuously-variable Time control
- Rumble control contours the low-end of reverb
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet
- 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4" input, same as traditional tube amplifiers
- 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass
- Custom, silent-switching actuator
- Trails works in conjunction with bypass, allows signal to decay naturally
- Buffered bypass
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Tech 21 RVB-T Boost R.V.B. with Trails Analog Reverb Emulator Guitar Effects Pedal:
I've owned this pedal for a number of years, and it's one of the few pedals that I like to play with the different features. Sure, I'd likely trade if for a more simple analog pedal, but at the time of my information search none of the analog pedals besides this one had a long repeat time. Maybe, there were and maybe there are some out there now, but I didn't find them.
I like the long repeat times, the flutter and the rumble are interesting, and the boost feature was a large factor in my decision process. However, I mainly purchased this pedal based on reviews and the long repeat times.
I've kept the pedal a number of years, where I will sell a pedal shortly after purchasing it, if I really don't like it or see a place for it in my arsenal of pedals to achieve classic rock, rocknroll, jazz and/or some snappy country licks. I do feel that the pedal may darken the sound. I had felt this for sure, but recently I wondered if I over thought it as I recently took it out to play around with some delay for a bluesy sound. But, yes, I did feel there was some darkening to my color.
I like this pedal, and I neither use alot of repeats or delays but perhaps a different pedal would suit me. That being said, I do recommend this pedal for it's many features that allow you to affect your delay sound.