It's got the tone you need, from vintage to modern.
A 2-channel bass amp head handmade in the USA, the Tech 21 Landmark 300 is a 2-rackspace, 300W version of its predecessor, the Landmark 600. It too incorporates proprietary, 100% analog SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation technology. It offers a truckload of vintage and modern tube amp sounds, as well as a variety of overdriven tones. The interactive controls give you access to specific tone shaping characteristics to create your own custom sounds as well. Sample settings such as Bassman, SVT, Crimson, and King's X, are included in the owner's manual to get you started. Footswitch not included.
- Handmade in the USA
- 2 distinctively different channels
- Channel 1 is based on the famed SansAmp Bass Driver DI
- Channel 2 is based on the SansAmp Acoustic DI
- Channel 1 includes Drive, Presence, Level, active Bass and Treble, and blend controls
- Channel 2 includes Drive, Level, and active Bass and Treble controls, and a parametric EQ
- Parametric has sweep range of 170 Hz to 3.5 kHz, ± 16dB
- Channel switches manually or with standard latching footswitch
- Optional Tech 21 footswitch (#BFSWL) is available, which further expands the amp's capabilities
- 10dB gain boost to set up the preamp for different style pickups
- XLR Direct Output, switchable from -10dB to 0dB, enables you to go straight to mixer or recorder
- Effects loop
- Independent buffered tuner output provides a constant, unaffected signal
- 1/4" speaker outputs
- Forced-air cooled
- Optional rackmount kit available
Click or call now to score the best deal anywhere on the Landmark 300 - guaranteed!
Landmark 300 300W Bass Head Specifications:
- 17"W x 16"D x 3.5"H, with an overall depth of 17-3/4".
- 21 lbs.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Tech 21 Landmark 300 300W Bass Head:
I'll be short.. This amp is great. Tech 21 provides you with more than enough control and flexibility to dial in the bass tone you really want. Wether you want solid state, or a tube sound, this head provides. The two channels, along with mid-shift, blend and drives provide the player with ample amounts of room to be selective in creating "your" sound.