Tech 21 DLA-TT Boost D.L.A. Tap Tempo Guitar Effects PedalProduct #502689 Tech 21 502689 HBAH Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
With Tap Tempo, Triplets and Trails, you can go to the edge of sanity or completely off the wall.
Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard delay pedal. By incorporating a clean Boost function, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost D.L.A. is designed with user-tweakable, "lo-fi" analog technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life with the characteristic of vintage delays. The Tech 21 delay pedal's circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously variable Time control provides a full sweep, up to 1000 milliseconds, of delay. The Boost D.L.A. effects pedal parameters are engineered so that you can explore and custom-tailor such delay styles as digital, vintage tape, and bucket brigade.
Tech 21's Boost D.L.A. with Tap Tempo offers an abundance of easy-to-use, intuitive controls in an incredibly compact guitar effects pedal—and it's battery operable, to boot. All of the features this delay pedal has are truly useful, not simply a bunch of clever ploys that are overkill and that you'll rarely, if ever, have a need or desire for.
This individual footswitch is dedicated solely for Tap Tempo function, avoiding confusion during your performance. It gives you the ability to set it, even when it's off, which aids coordination with your drummer. Triplets work in conjunction with the Tap Tempo. Engaged, it shifts the timing so triplets play in sync with the actual tempo. Trails works in conjunction with bypass and allows the natural decay of the delay signal rather than cutting it off abruptly. Feedback control has greater sensitivity and can be thrown into a state of self-oscillation.
- Uniquely combines delay and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one effect pedal.
- Custom-tailor a wide variety of delay styles, such as digital, tape and bucket brigade.
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and maximum flexibility.
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
- Up to 1000 milliseconds of continuously-variable delay time.
- Flutter introduces modulation which adds a slight shimmering/chorus-like effect of a vintage tape echo.
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- 1 mOhm high-impedance 1/4" input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
- 1 kOhm low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
- Custom, silent-switching actuator.
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with "true bypass" (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
- Heavy duty, all metal construction.
A versatile delay with tap tempo and much more! Order yours today!