TC Helicon Play Acoustic Voice Processor for Acoustic Guitarists
Floor Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Game changer pedal for acoustic guitarists.
Heavy production has never been more popular, but then again, neither has the singer and the song. Acoustic guitar and vocal presentation is like walking without a net, your music presented in its most exposed format, and your audience appreciates that. The natural companion for any modern singer-songwriter, TC Helicon's Play Acoustic combines all the things you need to make a live acoustic performance shine; lavish vocal sounds, perfect backing harmonies, best-selling guitar FX, and unique processing that makes your six-string sing – in perfect harmony with your voice.
What Every Singer Wants
Keep your vocals clean with a tight reverb or simple harmony – or go all out with tasty delays, thick doubles, edgy hardtuning, cool modulations, and raw distortions – the choice is yours. Best of all, we’ve improved the portamento and humanization of our renowned harmony effects, making your tireless two-singer backing group more realistic than ever. And don’t worry about setting the key. Play Acoustic follows your guitar chords automatically for harmonies that stay in tune and in time. Equipped with the trademarked Adaptive Tone, Play Acoustic acts as your personal sound engineer providing the one feature no singer should be without: automatic intelligent control of Compression, EQ, De-essing, and Gating, giving your voice the impact and presence to always stand out in the mix.
TC knows guitars as well they know electronics, and they understand that the sound of resonating wood is what gives an acoustic guitar its particular sonic allure, and this is where BodyRez™ comes in. New and unique to Play Acoustic, the BodyRez algorithm restores acoustic tone to guitars fitted with undersaddle pickups. Carefully placed filters and fast acting compression combine to reduce “piezo-quack”, making your amplified guitar sound like the beautiful full-bodied instrument it is. Dial in as much or as little BodyRez as you need and use the handy EQ controls to fine-tune the dynamics of your sound.
Intuitive Controls and Dedicated I/O
Operating and navigating Play Acoustic is as straightforward as it gets. Use the Up/Down footswitches or central knob to easily browse factory presets, or use the GENRE button to find styles that you like. Dedicated VOCAL FX and GUITAR FX buttons let you access effects directly, and the intuitive user interface makes editing simple and fast. Create your own library of presets with the FAVORITE feature for easy “setlist” recall.
Separate mono XLR outputs for vocals and guitar makes it painless for any sound engineer to mix the levels perfectly for your audience, or you can set the output to Stereo and create your own custom panoramic stereo mix.
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double, Delay, μMod (chorus/flange, etc.), and Transducer (megaphone/distortion FX)
- Global Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & Pitch Correction
- Note-perfect Vocal Harmonies using Auto Chord Detection from guitar input
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmony, plus 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- TC Electronic guitar FX with styles from Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus
- Dedicated Guitar and Vocal FX access/edit buttons
Order today and get the accompanist you've always been searching for.
Play Acoustic Voice Processor for Acoustic Guitarists Specifications:
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors: Mic.: balanced XLR, Guitar: unbalanced 1/4″ TS, Aux: 1/8″ stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +13dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 104 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V (on/off via Setup menu)
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 12 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: > 115dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- Analog Outputs
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- XLR Output 0dBFS: +2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.30/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8″ Mini stereo jack
- Height: 1.8" (45 mm)
- Width: 7.9" (200 mm)
- Depth: 6.1" (156 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
- Dual die-cast clamshell design
- Acrylic Lens
- Punch-cut Metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Backlit Graphic LCD Display