TC Electronic RS210 2x10 Vertical Stacking Bass Cabinet
Bass Amplifier Cabinets
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Clean, clear, powerful, and easy to hear.
Use the TC Electronic RS210 Vertical Stacking Bass Cabinet to revolutionize your onstage performance. The RS210 bass speaker cabinet has 2 - 10" custom Eminence drivers and includes a coaxial speaker on top. You get all the highs while reducing the amount of surface needed for mounting the speakers. This bass cab is deep, narrow, and easy to move. Two of them give you the sound impact of a 4x10 cab without the bulk and weight. Stack 2 RS 210 bass cabs vertically to create a column that maintains contact with the floor for full bass response but with the upper speaker up where you hear it better.
The TC Electronic RS210 incorporates a rugged design with an anti-scratch finish with an anti-skid surface that helps cabinets stick together when stacked. An L-pad control is provided for dialing in the desired amount of tweeter level. Most importantly, it has a tight, punchy sound that holds together at high volume
- Custom Eminence drivers
- One driver is a coaxial speaker with the HF tweeter mounted in the center
- Anti-scratch finish
- Anti-skid surface treatment to help cabinets stick together when stacked
Drop the RS210 in the cart and save yourself the headache of your bass cab placement.
RS210 2x10 Vertical Stacking Bass Cabinet Specifications:
- Dimensions: 14" W x 26-1/10" H x 14" D
- Weight: 38 lb.
- Power handling: 400 watts
- Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
- Surface treatment: Anti-skid, dual-component surface
- Porting: Rear-porting
- Woofer: Eminence custom 10"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voice coil, titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)