TC Electronic Polytune 2 Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The evolution of a revolution in tuning from TC Electronic.
The original PolyTune rocked the world. It forever changed the way people look at tuning. The world's first polyphonic tuner took the hearts of guitarists by storm. Was it the jaw-droppingly awesome polyphonic tuning that made tuning much faster, easier and intuitive? The bright LED matrix with auto-dimming that ensured maximum visibility? The slowing of the needle as you approached the correct pitch? Maybe the monopoly technology that sensed whether you played one or six strings and instantly adjusted accordingly?
It was probably a combination of factors. Whatever it was, you loved it. But TC Electronic is all about moving forward, so they've improved on perfection and added some guitarist gems that cement PolyTune 2 as a leader of the pedal tuning pack.
• PolyTune Technology - Tune all strings simultaneously
• Retina-scorching bright display
• Ultra-precise chromatic strobe tuner
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few years, you know with PolyTune, you simply strum all strings on your guitar or bass at once, and it will immediately tell you which strings need tuning. It really is as simple as strum - tune - rock! This way, you spend minimum time tuning and maximum time doing what you love most: playing.
And They Thought Einstein Was Bright!
The display on PolyTune 2 is primed with some of the brightest LEDs. Remember when some tuners were really good for daytime gigs, and others excelled in dark clubs? With PolyTune 2, you get an instant clear overview, no matter the situation. And the ambient light sensor makes sure you get just the right amount of brightness. Every time.
The Strobe Is Strong With This One
The original PolyTune was best-in-class when it came to precision. Great - but why stop there? TC Electronic has gotten many requests from the guitar community to add a strobe tuner - a decision they'd been debating internally as well. So let there be strobe! For fine-tuning your precious gear and giving it the care and attention it deserves to super accurate tuning in the studio or by a roadie on stage. This strobe tuner is lightning fast and ultra precise. How precise is it? Well, let's just say if you tune and then put your pick on the fretboard - you're gonna see the difference.
PolyTune 2 - FineTuning Innovation
With PolyTune 2, TC Electronic wanted enhanced performance and maximum precision, without getting away from what made the original PolyTune such a hit. Have a look at their feature list, which combines the revolutionary with a strong display of innovation.
Full Strobe Ahead
The strobe tuner in PolyTune 2 is super accurate and super fast. Finetune your instruments with surgical precision at blinding speeds. Sounds good, right? We're talking 0.1 cent tuning accuracy and in case you don't really know what that means - there are atomic clocks who'd kill for that accuracy.
The tuner magnet feature slows down the needle once you get close to the desired pitch, delivering a quick and easy tuning experience - any time, every time.
MonoPoly instantly recognizes whether you play one or more strings and replies with the appropriate poly- or monophonic tuning mode.
PolyTune 2 stores your preferences. From pitch reference to tuning mode, it hangs on to this information even after it is powered down, making sure you only have to set how you want things to happen once.
Brighten Up Your Day
This feature will make you smile - basically, the new LEDs in PolyTune 2 are bright enough to be seen from space, but the ambient light sensor in PolyTune 2 ensures you always have the right brightness. The result? A clear and pleasant visibility, no matter what situation you're in.
This allows for your carefully sculpted tone to flow unaffected when the pedal is bypassed and for silent tuning once engaged.
- PolyTune(R) - Tune all strings simultaneously
- New chromatic strobe tuner - 0.1 cent tuning accuracy
- New bigger and brighter LED display with ambient light sensor
- Drop-D and capo tuning modes
- True-bypass with silent tuning
- 9V DC output for powering other pedals
- 3M Velcro for pedalboard attachment
- DC adapter sold separately
Join the revolution. Order today!
Polytune 2 Pedal Tuner Specifications:
- Input Connector Type: 1 Standard 1⁄4" jack - mono/TS
- Output Connector Types: 1 Standard 1⁄4" jack - mono/TS
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.5Hz) to C8 (4186Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: ±0.1 cent - Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 to 445Hz
- (1 Hz steps)
- Input Impedance: 500 kΩ (pedal on)
- Power Input: Standard 9V DC, centre negative >100 mA (power supply not included)
- Battery option: Standard 9V (battery not included)
- Current Draw: 45 to 50 mA (typical use)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 72mm x 122mm x 50mm / 2.8" x 4.8" x 2"
- Weight: 300g / 10.6oz. (including battery)