TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Uncompromised studio-quality digital effects in a compact floor-based design.
The ND-1 Nova Delay raises the bar for guitar effect pedals and redefines what it means to be "state-of-the-art." It's built upon the legacy and knowledge of TC's world-renowned TC 2290 Dynamic Digital Delay.
With 6 different stereo delay types and the option to store up to 9 presets customizable by an array of style parameters ranging from vintage tape to digital delay. This effect pedal easily serves all delay requirements of modern guitar players who seek unique sounds.
Each of these types can be modified with a delay style - a unique feature of ND-1 Nova Delay that allows you to mix and match your delay type and style infinitely.
With the ND-1 Nova Delay, both single delay and dual delay lines can be applied to any type and style using the tap tempo switch or delay time knob to determine the delay time that ranges from 1 to 2290 ms.
Three different types of modulation (light, medium and heavy) can be applied to any of the delay types - a feature originating from the TC 2290 Dynamic Digital Delay processor.
The all-new Audio Tapping technology enables you to set the tempo of the delay by playing a rhythm into the pedal while holding down the tap tempo switch. You can now set the tempo of the delay using your most important asset: Your playing.
Other great ND-1 Nova Delay features include the pedal's ability to choose between ms (milliseconds) and bpm (beats per minute) readout, decide if you want spillover on individual settings and turn global tempo - where tap tempo determines delay time on user presets - on and off.
- Uncompromised studio-quality TC effects 6 stereo delay types: line, dynamic, reverse, ping-pong, pan, and slap back
- Style parameters for extensive tweaking
- Stores up to 9 presets
- Two switchable settings:
- manual and preset
- Up to 2290 ms delay time
- Audio Tapping — audio-generated tap tempo
- Modulated delay
- Delay spillover
- DC adapter sold separately
ND-1 Nova Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Tech Specs
- Analog Inputs
- 1/4" phone jacks w. monosense
- Impedance:1 MOhm
- Max. Input Level: TBD dBu
- A to D Conversion:
- 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay: TBD
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB typ, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD typ. < 92 dB (0,0025 %) @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response:
- +0/-0.1 dB @ 48 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: <-95 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Analog Outputs
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jack, balanced
- Impedance Balanced / Unbalanced, 40 Ohm
- Level: TBD dBu
- D to A Conversion:
- 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay: TBD
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB yp, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD typ: <-94 dB (0.002 %) @ 1 kHz, +20 dBu Output
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.5 dB @ 48 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- <-100 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- EMC Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Operating Temperature:
- 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature:
- -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Max. 90 % non-condensing
- General Finish: Anodized aluminum front Plated and painted steel end caps
- 12,5 x 12,5 cm
- Mains Voltag: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select) AC wall adapter
- Power Consumption: <5 W
- Warranty Parts and labor:
- 1 year
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay Guitar Effects Pedal:
The rack mounted TC2290 was the delay of choice for many guitarists like The Edge.
The sounds from the pedal are great: organic, warm and very useable. It's one of my "leave it on and forget it pedals" because when its off its like someone pulled the plug on my setup. Warmer sounding and easier to use than a Boss DD20. Smaller footprint than DL4.
Stomp-hardened buttons, easy tap tempo with 2 possible readouts (BPM or Millisecond), or set your tempo by muted strumming!, 9 presets, delay on delay sounds (dynamic delay), large LED readout, easy as pie to use....The list of likes goes on and on. Many of these functions can only be found in TC pedals!
One point to note is that you should calibrate the pedal. Read the manual before using it. That'll be the last time you'll need the manual since the pedal is so easy to use.
The TC Nova Delay was designed for guitarists to play and have fun and not have to worry about tweaking the pedal too much since the sounds are so good. Get one!