T-Rex Engineering Tonebug Sustainer Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H71222 T-Rex Engineering H71222 HBAA Compression & Sustain Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Loads of natural, transparent sustain.
The T-Rex Tonebug Sustainer gives you a gorgeous, natural-sounding sustain effect for soloing, long-lasting power chords, or soaring feedback effects. It's a simple pedal that works by first compressing and limiting the signal from your guitar, and then applying gain to keep your tone sustained.
For T-Rex, music always starts the unique, individual, one-of-a-kind sound you get from your guitar, amp, and effects. So they made sure that the ToneBug Sustainer preserves your tone while sustaining it, without adding artificial coloring.
Right back to Hendrix and Carlos Santana, sustain has been a cornerstone of the classic rock sound, along with distortion, reverb, delays and modulation effects. The aim has always been to keep a good thing going, letting a single note, chord or even feedback tone play on, and on, and on. Guitarists have used different methods for achieving that violin-like sustain effect, from holding their guitar up close to their amp, to using complicated neck-mounted contraptions to generate feedback along the strings. Now, T-Rex has put it all in an easy-to-use pedal.
The Sustainer is part of the T-Rex Tonebug series, a growing line of pedals that combines the classic T-Rex tone found in their high-end pedals with intuitive, uncomplicated controls—all at a price that any guitarist can afford.
- Natural sustain
- Comp knob dials in the amount of compression
- Sust knob controls the length of sustain
- Attack switch lets you choose between a slow or fast attack
Add it to your pedalboard and it will quickly become an indispensable part of your sound!
Tonebug Sustainer Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 20 mA
- Battery Type & Battery Life: 9V battery 6F22 - 30 to 60 min.
- Maximum Input signal: 3.2 Vp/p
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack (center pin negative)
- Controls: On/Off, Compression, Sustain, Attack