T-Rex Engineering Tonebug Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal(Green) Sku #H13978000001000 T-Rex Engineering H13978 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An Effective Phase Shifter With Modern And Vintage Modes.
The Tonebug phase shifter adds a dynamic undulating dimension to your sound. Phasers have been around since the late 60s and are instantly recognizable as a signature part of many great guitarists' sound, including Brian May and Eddie Van Halen.
The T-Rex Phaser gives you everything you need for a gorgeous phased sound using just two simple controls: RATE and DEPTH. And it sounds great no matter which settings you dial in – from a deep, slow rotation to a light, "watery" shimmer.
Phaser comes with two modes: Modern and Vintage. Choose Modern for a crisp, thick-sounding phase, and Vintage for that classic analogue vibe.
Phaser is part of the T-Rex Tonebug series, a growing line of pedals that combines the classic T-Rex tone found in our high-end pedals with intuitive, uncomplicated controls – all at a price that any guitarist can afford.
- Modern and Vintage modes
- Rate and Depth controls
- Battery or DC powered
Add new dimensions to your sound. Order today.
Tonebug Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 75 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 2,5 Vp/p
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22 Alkaline
- Battery Life: 0,5 to 1 Hours
- External connectors: Input Jack. Output Jack, 9V DC Jack (center pin negative)
- Controls: On/Off, Rate, Modern, Vintage, Depth
- Size Box: Depth 120 mm, Width 78 mm, Height 60 mm
- Weight: 0,404 Kg