T-Rex Engineering Tonebug Chorus and Flanger Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H13979 T-Rex Engineering H13979 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A chorus and flanger in one perfect package!
With the T-Rex Tonebug Chorus + Flanger, you get a beautiful, richly textured chorus sound that will add a whole new dimension to your playing – all via two perfectly simple controls: RATE and DEPTH. The complex, multi-layered shimmer it gives the electric or acoustic guitar has become a must-have part of any guitarist's sonic arsenal.
Along with the chorus effect, the T-Rex Chorus + Flanger also includes a great-sounding flanger mode. Closely related to the phase shifter, a flanger gives your sound a weird extra twist that your audiences won't forget.
Chorus + Flanger is part of the T-Rex Tonebug series, a growing line of pedals that combines the classic T-Rex tone found in our high-end pedals with intuitive, uncomplicated controls – all at a price that any guitarist can afford.
- Chorus and Flanger modes
- Rate and Depth controls
- Battery or DC powered
Get 2 modulation effects in one box. Order today.
Tonebug Chorus and Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 75 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 2,5 Vp/p
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22 Alkaline
- Battery Life: 0,5 to 1 Hours
- External connectors: Input Jack. Output Jack, 9V DC Jack (center pin negative)
- Controls: On/Off, Rate, Flanger, Depth, Chorus
- Size Box: Depth 120 mm, Width 78 mm, Height 60 mm
- Weight: 0,404 Kg