T-Rex Engineering The Twister Chorus/Flanger Guitar Effects PedalSku #501746000000000 T-Rex Engineering 501746 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Two great effects in a single stompbox.
The Twister chorus and flanger effects pedal from T-Rex Engineering is for guitarists who seek a shimmering, rich, vibrant, swirling chorus/flanger tone.
A chorus effect brings your sound to life, adding a dynamic vibrancy to the sonic texture of any song you use it on. But a chorus and a flanger?
Although they sound quite different, these 2 classic effects are so closely related that a single pedal can produce them both. T-Rex deviates from the usual path with The Twister and builds 2 separate units inside a single stompbox. While the chorus adds sparkle and shine to your sound, the flanger puts a funky twist on both chords and single-note lines. Give The Twister a try and discover how this T-Rex pedal is the wild and weird effect you've been seeking.
The Twister pedal is packed with features that make sure you get chorus or flange your way. The Twister has a mono output for running through an amp on stage and stereo outputs for the studio or live stereo setups. In chorus mode, the light/heavy switch lets you quickly switch between 2 classic variants of the chorused sound, while the brilliant Tone control lets you take some of the top off for a more subtle effect.
- Gives you both a chorus and flanger in a single pedal
- Light/Heavy switch
Give your tone a twist with this chorus/flanger pedal—order now.
The Twister Chorus/Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: 464 kOhm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: 37 Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (Power tool 9)
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 81 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: Adjustable
- Battery Type: 9 V battery 6F22
- Battery Life: 30–60 min.
- External connectors: Input Jack. Output
- Jack (L), Output Jack (R),
- 9V DC jack
- Controls: On/Off, Level, Depth, Regen,
- Tone, Rate, Chorus/Flange, Light/Heavy
- Dimensions: 3-9/10" W x 2-1/5" H 4-7/10" D
- Weight (excluding battery): < 1 lb.