Open Box (Blemished) T-Rex Engineering Soulmate Multi-Effects Pedal
Floor Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Multiple T-Rex effects in one pedal.
The SoulMate combines five pedals, a tuner and an integrated switching system in one. The included effects will give you all the bread and butter sounds you need and then some, and it will make you feel right at home when you start exploring the sounds.
The SoulMate can be used as if it were five pedals super glued together, but there's more - the integrated switching system will let you activate any combination of the effects by a single press on a footswitch. With 10 presets available, you are now free to do the "fretboard dance" and stop doing the "pedal dance."
The effects are modified versions of some of T-Rex's most popular pedals, and they have been carefully designed to work together. T-Rex upgraded numerous components in the signal path for a fuller, bigger sound, and the dry signal is kept fully analog all the way through.
And T-Rex did not forget about two-amp players. The output of the SoulMate is stereo, so it splits your signal automatically.
The overdrive is known for low gain sounds. The distortion picks up the pace with more gain that can be set for an aggressive, cutting tone or one that is sweet as honey.
The delay will give you everything from a slightly smooth, vintage delay to a modulated echo.
The reverb serves up four choices of RoomMate ambience, so there is something for everyone in here.
The boost effect gives your sound guy one less thing to worry about by offering an adjustable volume boost.
While the tuner does nothing for the sound - actually, it kills it completely when activated - very few guitarists could do a gig without one. Tuning is just like everyday traffic: Red is "No!" - green is "Go!"
The FX loop is an insert point between the distortion and the delay. It can be used for inserting a volume pedal or for running the SoulMate's overdrive/distortion in front of your amp and the delay/reverb/boost in the effects loop of your amp.
The neatest thing about is that it has an aux power plug, so if you feel naked without that modulation pedal you have played for years, just patch it in and power it up.
We have taken all the essential tools of a working guitarist and stuffed them into a lightweight, easy to use box with the same great tone you get from individual pedals.
- FX loop insert with aux power plug for volume pedal or modulation pedals - after distortion/before delay
- Tuner included with display for note and up/down arrows. Mutes output for silent tuning
- Based on T-Rex classics - M¸ller, Mudhoney, Replica/Reptile and Room Mate
- Sleek looks, simple to operate, same quality sound as individual pedals
- Can be used as standalone pedals or in preset mode via mode switch
- Analog dry signal - never goes through AD/DA converters
- Comes with a padded bag and power supply
- Integrated switching system with 10 presets
- No patch cables or multiple power adaptors
- Updated signal path for fuller sound
- 5 effect pedals in one
A smart pedal board. Order soon.
Soulmate Multi-Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: Higher than 1M Ohm
Output impedance: Less than 1K Ohm
Power supply voltage: 12V DC
Current draw at 12V DC: 360 mA
Maximum input signal Vp/p: 4Vp/p
External connectors: Input jack, output jack (L&R), loop (in & out) 12V DC jack (in & out)
Dimensions: 17.5 x 2.4 x 5.9"
Weight: 4 1/2lb