T-Rex Engineering Shafter Wah Pedal
Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Truly a new generation wah pedal.
A rugged, highly versatile wah-wah effect that puts you in charge of your pedal instead of the other way around. Tired of getting bossed around by your wah pedal? The SHAFTER is a genuine new-generation wah-wah pedal. With loads of adjustability, a much wider frequency sweep, quieter operation, greater durability and 3 completely different “wah” characters, it addresses all the weaknesses of the classic wah point by point. You’ll love how it sounds and performs.
- 3 completely different “wah” characters
- Custom made coils & inductors enhance both growl and wah
- Highly tuneable via boost and slope knobs
- Hot spot switch for classic or “heal to toe” sweep
A giant leap for wah performance. Order today.
Shafter Wah Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (T-Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V: DC 45 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 3Vp/p
- Battery type 9V: battery 6F22
- Battery life: Max. 4 hours
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, Hot spot switch, Boost, WAH mode, Slope
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D) 96 x 78 x 264 mm / 3,8 x 3,1 x 10.4"
- Weight excl. battery & packaging: 2 lb. 5 oz. oz