T-Rex Engineering Reptile 2 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal(Orange) Sku #H71254000001000 T-Rex Engineering H71254 HBAB Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The best of the legendary Replica delay, now with tap tempo!
The Reptile delay pedal was a milestone in T-Rex Engineering history, where they managed to squeeze all the great sound and most of the features of their revered Replica delay into a pedal that any guitarist could afford. Now, T-Rex is pleased to bring you Reptile 2 Digital Delay, the next step in the evolution of this sonic savage for guitar and bass.
"Baby brother" sprouts Tap Tempo
Tap tempo—the ability to control the tempo of your delay by tapping a button with your foot while you play—is what separated the men from the boys in the first generation of Replica-family delays. Not anymore. With the Reptile 2, T-Rex brought their renowned tap tempo function to the Replica's "baby brother." Tap tempo gives you ultimate control of your delay on stage by letting you match the speed of your delay effect to the tempo of your music without ever missing a beat.
Enhanced Flutter section
Besides Tap Tempo, Reptile 2 also features an enhanced Flutter section with a new Tone control. Flutter introduces a touch of random-sounding warble to your delay for that great retro tape-effect sound. The Tone control lets you take the top end off your delayed repeats for an even more authentic vintage tone.
In the Reptile 2, you'll find a gorgeous-sounding delay that easily beats the competition and comes closer than ever to offering the total Replica control, but at a price you can afford even if you're not (yet) a rock star.
- Echo, Level, Repeat, and Time controls
- Enhanced Flutter section with Tone, Speed, and Width controls adds a touch of warble for a vintage, tape-delay sound
Reptile 2 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 120 mA
- Battery Type & Battery Life: 9V battery 6F22 - 30 to 60 min.
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: Adjustable
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls: On/Off, Tap Tempo, Input Gain, Level, Time Echo, Repeat, Speed, Width, Tone
- 4-3/4"L x 4"W x 2"H