T-Rex Engineering Octavius Octave Guitar Effects Pedal(Pink) Sku #H13489000001000 T-Rex Engineering H13489 HBAD Harmonizer, Pitch Shifter, Octave & Ring Modulator Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Triple your impact.
The T-Rex Octavius is a tri-tone generator with a perfect set of controls and a brilliant BOOST function. Octavius gives you everything you could want in octave generation—plus incredible T-Rex tone.
Octavius lets you get that classic octave-down effect you'll recognise from Hendrix' "Machine Gun" and other recordings. But it also lets you add in a high octave so you can hit your audiences with a sonic wall of 3-octave lead lines.
You can mix the octaves however you want to create your own signature sound. And the pedal features a controllable boost button to help you lift your solos up above the mix.
An octave divider or any other pedal is only as good as it sounds, and you can count on Octavius to deliver all the warm, vintage-sounding tone you'd expect from T-Rex.
Octavius tri-tone generator has 4 controls: LO OCT, HIGH OCT, MASTER MIX and BOOST.
The LO OCT knob lets you set the volume of the lower octave signal produced by the pedal.
The HIGH OCT knob controls the volume of the higher octave signal produced by the pedal.
The balance between the levels of these 2 knobs is what creates your particular octave-divided sound.
The MASTER MIX knob lets you set the overall volume of your low and high octaves compared to your direct signal.
Use the BOOST knob to control the output of your octave-divided sound. The boost function lets you dial in a solo level, whether the overdrive circuit is activated or not.
- Low and High octave circuits
- Master mix and Boost controls
- Battery or DC powered
Get an octave above and below. Order today.
Octavius Octave Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply: 12V DC, 800 mA external power supply. Runs on 100/115/230V AC/50–60Hz, dependent on country
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8,5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 155 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 2,7 Vp/p
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9-12V DC Jack
- Controls: LO OCT, HIGH OCT, MASTER MIX, BOOST
- Size Box: Box 100x120x35mm + switches and knobs
- Weight: 660 grams packed in box