T-Rex Engineering Alberta II Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Dual overdrive with discrete EQ and gain.
Since the introduction of the first Alberta overdrive, guitarists have embraced it for both its tonal qualities and its ease of use. So much, that quite a few were using two, one for creamy rhythm sounds and the other for a cutting solo sound. On popular demand from guitarists around the world, T-Rex has developed the Alberta II. The classic overdrive sound has doubled in quantity, but the sonic footprint and physical size is the same, giving the user a three step rocket of creamy, responsive overdrive without sacrificing pedalboard real estate.
With two channels of overdrive, you can now get the clean sound from your amp, a nice "on-the-edge" overdrive from one channel and a punchy rock sound from the other channel, or go from a medium boost to a fat, clean-ish boost to push the front end of your amp.
Need a low-end boost? Now you can flip a switch for an even thicker tone on either channel of the Alberta II, expanding the tonal range and usage further than was possible before. T-Rex has also given channel 2 a slightly more open and punchy sound, for a little more pick attack and push, but with the same voice as channel 1.
- 2 great transparent overdrives
- One less compressed, and open sounding
Order today and get twice the Alberta.
Alberta II Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: Less than 1K Ohm
- Power supply voltage: Minimum 8 V DC/Maximum 12.5 V DC
- Current draw at 9V DC: 20 Ma
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 3Vp/p
- Battery type/life: 9V 6F22/ 5 - 8 hours
- External connectors: Input jack, output jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: on/off, on/off 2, level 1, level 2, gain 1, gain 2, tone 1, tone 2, fat 1, fat 2
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.2 x 4.7"
- Weight: 12.3 oz