SWR Power 750 750W Bass Power AmpSku #423193000000000 SWR 423193 HABH Bass Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
No muss, no fuss, no nonsense—just brute bass power.
Bassists have a unique burden when it comes to power, because it takes considerably more power to amplify lower frequencies than it does for higher ones. That's why your guitarist can blow people away with his 100W combo amp, and you can't even leave the house with less than 200W if you want to be heard at all in a high-volume situation.
Packed with a mighty 750W at 4 ohms, the Power 750 can be used to power any SWR preamp, or augment any existing SWR amp head for a true multi-cab monster rig. SWR likes the sound of "one horsepower" better than 750 watts, but either way, this SWR power amp is pretty damned loud.
The idea behind the SWR Power 750 bass power amp was to make it simple—turn it up, scare the neighbors. The power amp has no switching power supply or digital anything inside. It's all true solid-state power, immediately available at the touch of your finger to the string. The noise and power specifications are exacting, in most cases similar to (or better than) SWR's Stereo 800 power amp, a Bass Player Magazine award-winner for both Best Buy and Top Tone categories. The design of this bass power amp is based on the original circuitry of SWR founder Steve W. Rabe, and as always, every SWR Power 750 amp is handmade and individually tested in the United States.
- Rack handles
- Volume control
- Four segment LED dot-bar display
- Speaker on/off switch
- Power on/off switch
- Unbalanced (1/4") input jack
- Balanced (XLR) input jack
- Ground/lift switch (for balanced XLR input jack)
- Slave output jack
- Fan on/off switch
- Two 1/4" speaker output jacks
- Two Speakon speaker output jacks
- One speaker fuse (3AG, 15 amp fast-blo)
- One line fuse (3AG, 12 amp slo-blo)
If you want an amp that have 'em begging for mercy, arm yourself with the Power 750.
Power 750 750W Bass Power Amp Specifications:
- Power output: 850 watts @ 2.6 ohms; 750 watts @ 4 ohms; 450 watts @ 8 ohms (minimum load = 2.6 ohms)
- Input impedance: balanced = 10K ohms; unbalanced = 33K ohms
- Output impedance: slave output = 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.582 VRMS
- Load capability: 2.6 ohms to infinity
- Noise: residual = <.00072 volts (720 millivolts); signal to noise ratio = <-100 db
- Distortion: < .026% thd, 1 khz @ 8 ohms; < .13% THD, 20 Hz to 20 kHz @ 8 ohms; intermodulation distortion = .07%
- Power bandwidth: (@ 850 watts RMS) -3dB @ 20 Hz and 40 kHz
- Chassis and cover material: aluminum (with chromed steel faceplate)
- Dimensions: 19"w x 5-1/2"h x 10-1/2"d (3 rack spaces)
- Weight: 32lb.