SWR Marcus Miller Bass PreampProduct #483412 SWR 483412 HAPC Tube Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The missing link between your bass and great sound.
SWR partnered with Marcus Miller to create this bass preamp. Miller—arguably the most influential bassist of his generation—considers this SWR bass preap the ultimate tool for bassists. Marcus says it's "The missing link between your bass and a great sound!"
Working closely with SWR engineers, Marcus painstakingly customized the features of this preamp to accommodate his own distinctive array of tones, while taking into consideration the needs of bassists of all styles. The resulting SWR Marcus Miller Bass Preamp is simply one of the most versatile bass products available.
- Marcus Miller-modified Aural Enhancer
- Complete EQ Bypass capability (including Aural Enhancer)
- Bass Intensifier circuitry
- All-tube Direct Out
- SWR studio-quality, tube-driven compressor
- "Comp-Position" - allows compression pre- or post-EQ
- Boost feature with compressor blend
- Five-year transferable warranty
- Made in the USA
Marcus and SWR designed it so you know it's fantastic. Order today.
Marcus Miller Bass Preamp Specifications:
- 1 channel (2 selectable inputs for easy instrument changes)
- 3-band, semi-parametric, tube-driven EQ with sweepable mids
- Gain control
- Marcus Miller-modified SWR Aural Enhancer circuit with pull defeat
- EQ bypass switch
- Mute switch
- Bass Intensifier circuitry with level and frequency cutoff controls
- SWR studio-quality tube-driven compressor with pre- or post-EQ "Comp Position" switch
- Boost feature with volume control and compression blend
- Sidechain effects loop with blend control
- Master volume
- Selectable line out for tube DI, post-EQ or compressor position out
- Accessories: 4-button footswitch (Bass Intensifier, EQ Bypass, Effects
- Loop, Boost) included
- Tubes: Two 12AX7 (Tube DI and preamp) tubes
- Dimensions: 6" H x 17-1/2" W x 21-1/2" D
- Weight: 13 lbs.