SWR golight Junior 400W 2X10 Bass Speaker CabinetProduct #620659 SWR 620659 HABA Bass Amplifier Cabinets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This super-lightweight powerhouse is ready to roll.
The SWR golight Junior 400W 2x10 bass speaker cabinet features 400W handling, custom SWR neodymium speakers, horn tweeter with attenuator, Speakon and 1/4" speaker jacks, as well as side handles, vibration-free shock-mounted grille, and front slot port. The SWR Goliath bass speakers created the modern standard for bass instrument sound reproduction. Now the same painstaking attention to detail has been applied to SWR's line of professional neodymium speaker enclosures—the golight series. These high-quality, lightweight enclosures are the result of a painstaking process in which every component of the SWR Goliath series was evaluated and, whenever possible, a lightweight high-performance component was selected for use in our golight enclosures.
- Specially-tuned bottom front slot port for focused bass response
- Spring-loaded rubber grip handles
- Grey Ozite carpeting with stack-lock corners
- Black heavy-duty stamped steel shock-mounted vibration-free grill
- High-quality metal input panel with heavy-duty attenuator
- Two 1/4" and two Speakon speaker input/output jacks
Order today and go light with golight.
golight Junior 400W 2X10 Bass Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Weight: 38 lb.
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Speakers: two 10" custom-designed SWR neodymium drivers manufactured by Eminence, P/N 0078014000; one Foster horn, P/N 0048847000
- Controls: high-frequency attenuator
- Covering: Grey Ozite carpet covering with black-stamped steel vibration-free grille
- Weight: 38 lb.
- Dimensions: 15.75"H x 23"W x 16.5"D
- Power handling: 400W RMS
- Frequency response: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 45Hz and 15KHz)
- SPL: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 45Hz and 15KHz)