SWR golight 800W 4X10 Bass Speaker Cabinet Black 4 OhmsProduct #620658 SWR 620658 HABA Bass Amplifier Cabinets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Solid tone in a lightweight package.
The SWR golight 800W 4x10 bass speaker cabinet features 800W handling, custom SWR neodymium speakers, horn tweeter with attenuator, Speakon and 1/4" speaker jacks, as well as side handles, vibration-free shock-mounted grille, and front slot port. The SWR Goliath series created a modern standard for bass guitar sound reproduction. Now the same painstaking attention to detail has been applied to SWR's line of professional neodymium speaker enclosures—the golight series. These lightweight bass cabs are the result of a painstaking process in which every component of the Goliath Series was evaluated and, whenever possible, a lightweight high-performance component was selected for use in our golight bass speaker enclosures.
- Specially-tuned bottom front slot port for focused bass response
- Spring-loaded rubber grip handles
- Grey Ozite carpeting with stack lock corners
- Black heavy-duty steel shock-mounted vibration-free grill
- High-quality metal input panel with heavy-duty attenuator
- Two 1/4" and two Speakon speaker input/output jacks
- Horn protection circuit
Go with golight today—less work on your way to play.
golight 800W 4X10 Bass Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Speakers: 4 - 10" custom-designed SWR neodymium drivers manufactured by Eminence, P/N 0078014000; one Foster horn, P/N 0048847000
- Controls: high-frequency attenuator
- Covering: Grey Ozite carpet covering with black-stamped steel vibration-free grille
- Weight: 38 lb.
- Dimensions: 15.75"H x 23"W x 16.5"D
- Power handling: 800W RMS
- Frequency response: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 45Hz and 15KHz)
- SPL: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 45Hz and 15KHz)